Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 2nd to 6th of March 2015
- Snacked fillet of sea bass, grenaille potatoes with parsley, steamed pak choï cabbage
- Roasted breast of guinea fowl, sautéed mushrooms, crispy potatoes
- Grated conchiglioni stuffed with salmon, steamed seasonal vegetables
- New Zealand fillet of lamb roasted in herb coating, zucchini pastilla, potato waffle
- Roasted fillet of croaker, shallot confit, lemon beated butter, candied endives