Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 21
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 1st to 5th of Septembre2014
- Roasted guinea fowl breast, egg plant variation, rosemary reduced juice
- Pan fried sea bass fillet, steamed cabbage and black olive oil
- Creamy Arborio risotto with chanterelles mushrooms.
- Glazed pork cheek with black vinegar, red cabbage and carotte cake
- Mediterranean sardines made like “pissaladière” without pastry, seasonal vegetable