Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 8th to 12th February 2016
- Candied cheek of beef, stewed yellow and red carrots
- Stir fried filet of sea bream, pan-fried Jerusalem artichoke, crunchy winter vegetables
- Duck lacquered thigh, slightly mashed vitelotte, yesteryear vegetables tartar
- Merlan of beef, stir-fried artichoke camus, glazed rampon
- Stir-fried Black Tiger l’Espelette pepper, vegetables maki, perfumed rice