Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 23rd to 27th May 2016
- Filet of rockfish cooked fricassee style radishes Nantais and pesto squash melon
- Stir fried flank of veal, creamy macaroni, stewed green tips
- Stir fried Black Tiger shrimps Madras curry, vegetables wok
- Thigh of poultry from Bresse stuffed mushrooms, stewed beans and dried tomatoes
- Char fish vegetables, carrots mousse slightly acidulous