Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 21
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 15th to 19th of December 2014
- Roasted steak of beef, glazed parsnips, leeks and waffles potatoes
- Thick slice of grilled swordfish, celery and “Nantais” style butter
- Tortellini ravioles stuffed with shrimps, vegetables balls, light buttered seafood consommé
- Fried steak of veal, creamy macaronis, pleurotes mushrooms with parsley
- Fillet of yellow Pollack, butter beated with Cajun, gratin of Geneva cardoons