Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 06th to 10th July 2015
- Pan-fried filet of sea bass, zucchini flower in piperade style, roasted tomatoes Tentation with black oil
- Grilled filet of poultry from Switzerland, stewed vegetables served with Satay sauce, perfumed rice
- Shrimps Conchiglioni, foamy verbena sauce
- Beef ribsteak served in aiguillette style, foamy spinach shoot, crunchy vegetables and funnel-shaped mushroom
- Grilled filet of dorade with celery, fresh herbs vinaigrette