Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 21
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 18th to 22ndof August 2014
- Roasted breast of duckling with panfried peaches, boulgour risotto
- Chicken oyster served with seasonnal vegetables and fried potatoes
- Salmon stuffed zucchini flower, seasonnal vegetables and lemon grass foam
- Fried flank of veal, basil gnocchi and parsley mushrooms
- Pan fried yellow pollack fish served with green asparagus