Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 21
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 15th to 19th of September 2014
- Snacked filet of sea bass, yellow and green zucchini, virgin olive oil
- Thight of poultry from Bresse cooked like a pot-au-feu
- Fava beans trophies, dried tomatoes, green californian asparagus
- Roasted New Zealand filet of lamb served with stewed squash and new potatoes
- Filet of cod served with braised sucrine and green cabbage foam