Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 05th to 09th October 2015
- Scallop of sturgeon, stewed leeks of Mr. Paul Magnin, battered butter and lemon
- Pan fried paving stone of deer and dried herbs, cigar of green cabbage and vegetables of yesteryea
- Gnocchi of Agria potatoes and seasonal mushrooms, fowl stock slightly saffron
- Pan fried flank of veal, oyster mushrooms from Cartigny, creamy marinated macaroni
- Codfish cooked in meuniere style with herbs and celery, spring vinegar and fresh herbs