Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 18th to 22nd of May 2015
- Filet of lamb from New Zealand, vegetable cooked in “bayaldi” style and potatoes “
- Ravioli of duck thigh preserved, spring vegetable in “soubise” style
- Wheat and oat with shellfish, stock of mussels and saffron
- Grilled heart of rumsteak Simmental “belle de Fontenay” potatoes and black olives
- Fine slice of Salmon, conchiglioni vinaigrette and crunchy vegetable with balsamic