Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 27th to 31st July 2015
- Top skirt of beef , potatoes “pleurote” from Cartigny and parsley, macaroni with cream
- Boiled Pollack, preserved shallots and citrus, carrots “des sables” prepared in cream
- Conchiglioni stuffed with salmon, foamy fresh verbena cream
- Roasted supreme of poultry, pan fried polenta and basil, sunny vegetables and dried tomatoes
- Boiled hack, stewed pak choï cabbage, tomatoes “hollandaise” sauce