Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 25th to 29th April 2016
- Red tuna from Philippines, zucchini’s flower stuffed with piperade, virgin sauce
- Guinea fowl’s breast from Les Dombes cooked at low temperature, declension of eggplants, preserved tomatoes
- Gnocchi from Agria potatoes, oyster mushrooms from Cartigny, chicken stock slightly buttered and green head tips
- Lamb filet from NZ with dried herbs crust, stewed young spinach, vegetables drops
- Mackerel filet cooked in the oven, zucchini drops, dressings with crunchy vegetables