Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 22
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 23rd to 26th November 2015
- Cutlet of sturgeon cooked in meunière style, stewed licorice leeks, salina foam
- Roasted filet mignon of boar with dried herbs, declension of radishes red and green meat, thin mousse of beetroots
- Creamy risotto arborio with pumpkin Muscade dice, Butternuts foam
- Poultry breast cooked in low temperature, cannelloni of celery rave, glazed rampon shoots
- Roasted king prawns, full bodied stock of shells, slightly mashed Ratte de tourbe