Le Duo Côté Bistro
Friendly, inviting and welcoming, “Le Duo côté Bistro” is very much the classic French brasserie. It’s the ideal spot for a business lunch or a quick meal. The chef creates traditional seasonal dishes daily, which you can enjoy with a grand cru wine served by the glass.
- Plats du jour CHF 21
- A selection of wines by the glass.
- Air conditioned
- Central (Number 15 tram, stop 'Mole')
- Free private parking
Receive the menu each week by e-mail
From 27th to 31st of October 2014
- Snacked tuna from Philippines, seasonal vegetables, virgin olive oil sauce
- Duck leg confit, Vitelotte mashed potatoes with parsley, quince confit
- Agria potatoes gnocchi, seasonal mushrooms, buttered vegetable broth
- Herbs-roasted rack of lamb Best-End served with vegetables and “Paillasson” potatoes
- Snacked fillet of sea bream, Jerusalem artichokes risotto, corn salad